2) Click on New in the next window
3) Choose the option ‘Manually configure server settings or additional server types’ and click on Next
4) Choose Internet E-mail and clickon Next
5) Enter the following settings in the corresponding fields:
Your Name: the name of your account in Outlook
E-mail Address: full email address
Account Type: select IMAP or POP3 from the drop-down menu
Incoming mail server: mail.yourdomain.com (Replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain.com)
Outgoing email server: mail.yourdomain.com
User Name: full email address
Password: password for this email account
Please make sure that the option ‘Require logon using Secure Password Authentication ( SPA )’ is unchecked.
6) Click More Settings
7) Go to the tab Outgoing Server and check-mark the option ‘My outgoing server ( SMTP ) requires authentication ‘
8) Now go to the tab Advanced and enter the following ports:
Incoming server ( if are using IMAP ): 143 for TLS OR 993 port for SSL Encrypted
Incoming server ( if you are using POP3): 110 for TLS OR 995 port for SSL Encrypted
Outgoing server (SMTP): 26/587 port for TLS OR 465 port for SSL,
9) Click on Ok to return to the main window.
10) Click Test Account Settings to check if everything entered is correct.
If it is, you will see the statuses‘Completed’
11) If the test was successful, you can now click Close to get back to the previous window.
Then click on Next to finish the setup.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Add an email address To add a new email address: Type the email address to be created in...
MX record values Here are the values to use in your domain's DNS settings...
The instructions listed below are for the general setup of various email clients and cannot be...
How to Log into Webmail cPanel (direct link) cPanel (admin access) Plesk 10 Plesk 9...
Setting Up Email for the Apple iPhone Newer Versions of iPhone In the directions below,...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution